As UX/UI designer you are a member of our digital design team and you will be helping us to turn our clients’ projects into easy to use digital products.
Starting from user needs through ideas and strategic concepts to the final design you are a driver in digital product design. You are committed to collaborative teamwork with developers, creatives, account managers, project managers and the other UX professionals. You care for a consistent UI across our clients products in close collaboration with the brand strategists, designers and frontend developers. On the other hand, you also support our data and experience strategists in conducting user research and defining user needs and personas.
Ultimately, you’ll create both functional, easy to use, appealing and consistent features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow their customer base.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframing tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes web focused work, we would like to hear from you!
• Understand and apply the UX theory with a strong vision for how this translates into UI and visual design. Most importantly boost the creativity and really push the limits when it comes to visual design, UI patterns and interactions.
• Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy, guidelines and design systems for our clients.
• Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
• Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, sitemaps, low and high fidelity mockups, digital UI assets and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences for a wide range of devices and OS.
• Facilitate the client’s product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
• Asses quantitative and qualitative data, identify design and experience problems or areas of improvement and devise elegant solutions.
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
• Work in various cross-functional teams as well as lead conversations between developers, tech leads, UX designers and non-digital designers
• Ask questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
• 5+ years’ experience in UX related role with strong focus on visual user interface design. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
• Experience in designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, low and high fidelity mockups and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and OS.
• Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
• A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility standards.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
• A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
• Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
• Be passionate about all latest trends and technologies.
• English language is a must (additional German language highly regarded)
A Taiwanese, Colombian, Brazilian and a Bulgarian walk into an agency…no, it’s not the start of a joke. That’s life here at Proximity Düsseldorf. We’re from all over the world (30 nationalities and counting) and within the digital experience team, we’re an international bunch who’ve all come to call Düsseldorf home. What that means is we are a team, in work and life. Collaborative, engaged with a more carrot less stick mentality, we’re here to do the best work we can for our clients while helping each other grow and do our best in a win-win way. Friendly and social, the team is growing rapidly in the agency as new clients come on board and we’re looking forward to the great work we’re going to do together over the coming years.
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to: firstname.lastname@example.org.