Sustainability and Environmental Policy
Omnicom Holding Germany GmbH bears responsibility and makes its contribution to achieve social and political climate goals. Omnicom Holding Germany GmbH and the associated agencies and networks strive to become a recognized market leader in sustainability. Therefore, we develop and offer innovative solutions that meet our customer’s demands as well as the globally acknowledged principles of sustainability and the requirements of environmental and energy efficiency management systems.
We run our business with the awareness of natural resource conservation. This includes respect and consideration for the environment as well as the continuous improvement of our own energy-related performance and our corporate carbon footprint. For topics related to sustainability we focus on a clear leadership, on self-responsibility and direct accountability within all levels of Omnicom Holding Germany GmbH and its associated networks. We continuously work to improve our business processes and fulfill or exceed the legal requirements and all significant international standards. We deliver services of high quality that help our customers succeed and increase their business’ value. We offer an environment in which sustainability issues are openly discussed based on trust. We are aware of the fact that our employees’ abilities and their integration are core requirements to understand and satisfy our customers and our business’ demands. We provide the resources that are necessary to reach these goals.
To pursue our principles, Omnicom Holding Germany GmbH and the associated networks
- • integrate sustainability issues in business processes of our organizational units and, in particular our procurement;
- • implement sustainability by developing, establishing and sustaining a process-oriented management system, that fulfills acknowledged standards;
- • continuously assess and limit the sustainability risks for their business for the entire development and life cycle of their services;
- • measure their sustainability performance and determine long-term sustainability goals in order to reach continuous and permanent improvements;
- • conduct audits to examine whether internal as well as external demands are fulfilled and strive for compliance with the international standards ISO 14001 and ISO 50001;
- • tackle sustainability issues as well as their effects on working practices, process and products to make our business conduction coherent with the public’s and our customer’s demands;
- • increase the awareness for sustainability and intensify the trust of their stakeholders through communication, training and consulting;
- • expect their employees to commit themselves for sustainability and to follow the Omnicom Holding Germany GmbH principles;