THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE STRATEGIST
The Strategist is responsible for distilling the most compelling insights to inspire and enable creatives to develop breakthrough ideas that address defined Client business problems and the Brand challenges. Acting as a voice of the consumer within the Agency, the Strategist will help to collect and distil insights and help identify ideal audiences, rational and emotive decision drivers and optimum methods of communication. As Strategist you conceive, build and present smart, well-rationalised brand strategy recommendations for the Client that lead to impactful and effective communication solutions. The Strategist uses consumer research and interprets results to contribute to optimizing the creativity and impact of the work. You partner creative and account teams to realise powerful campaigns on all brands. You will lead junior planners on projects assigned to your stewardship.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- 🔥 The Strategist is responsible for delivering the communication strategy for brand campaigns and social media. This includes targeting the right audience, as well as setting the tone and message of the campaign.
- ✍️ Responsible for writing the formal brief and for providing the ideal environment for creative development.
- 😍 Identify opportunities to constantly improve the quality of thinking applied to Client business
- 🤓 Develop new creative approaches and use agency tools and methodologies for gathering and identifying insights
- 👍 Work closely, with the Client and the Agency team to research the market, test concepts, ideas & campaigns to understand the consumer insights, reactions and comprehension and interpret these in an insightful and grounded approach.
- 🚀 Actively support new business activity where required
- 🤝 Collaborate with Clients giving them deeper insights and strategic approaches that address business problems and serve as robust springboards to develop ideas
- 🤩 Help to define and present how a particular strategy can help a Client add value to their business, and inspire creative teams to find impactful and effective solutions
- 💪 Assist Clients to understand their business objectives, target markets and consumers to establish strategic opportunities which deliver their aims and objectives
- 🤗 Partner with creative and account management peers to develop disruptive ideas at all points of consumer/customer contact
- 👀 The Strategist works to continually focus and re-focus the Agency’s strategic and creative thinking on the consumer, helping the team - particularly the Creatives – in understanding what "turns the consumer on".
- 🤯 Will be involved in working with a number of Clients at the same time, and will need to identify the specific business needs and develop strategic approaches for each one.
- 🤓 Support the Client teams to develop annual integrated marketing communications plans, and maintain and refine integrated plans and manage such cross-functional projects and teams from initiation to implementation
- 🧑💻 Develop clearly defined creative briefs and briefing sessions - that contains concise information on the product, audience and strategy- that inspire the team to develop creative ideas that may be applied to a variety of media channels
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 😍 You have a contagious enthusiasm for the creative industry
- 🤩 You understand the basics of primary research and have a passion for understanding human behaviour
- 💡 You have a intuition for creating stimulating concepts, mood boards and personas
- 🔥 You are forensic in finding white-spots and opportunities when analysing competitor activity
- 💪 You have a gut feeling for good strategy and creative, but never fail to give substance to your argument
- ✍️ You can write briefs that are precise and provocative and get creatives hungry for more
- 🤓 You can map out a comms framework that guides others in bringing great ideas to life
- 🚀 You can develop, own and implement the strategy on a small account
- 👀 You can be the eyes and ears of a Strategy Director on a bigger account and help dig up interesting insights into culture, category and human nature
- 🤝 You get a kick out of working closely with other disciplines like tech, CX, data, media and building their expertise into your thinking
- 🗣 Your presentation skills inspire and convince even the greyest of suits
- 😇 You empathise with clients, walk in their shoes and grasp what is keeping them up at night
- 💥 You’re ready to learn and get our of your comfort zone
OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU KICK ARSE IN THIS ROLE
- 😄 A truly odd hobby
- 🏎 Interest in cars and motorsport
- 📊 A decent understanding of analytics & media
- 👍 2-4 years of agency experience, covering a wide variety of planning disciplines
- 🚃 Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- 🎒 German/English classes if wanted
- 😍 Many more benefits
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.