THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
A Senior Account Manager makes our machine run smoothly in a fast paced environment. You inject energy into everyone around you – Creatives, Account and Planners alike and you navigate the team towards the projects finish line with fun and effectiveness. Your active listening skills help to understand challenges and with your ‘can do’ attitude you turn these into solutions.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
As the Senior Account Manager you will work closely with the Account Management colleagues, the Strategic planning and the Creative Team to manage, produce and oversee the campaign execution for our client.
- 🤗 Work with Account, Planners and Creative to bring best in class creative to life
- 🤩 Keen to develop your strategic thinking skills.
- 💪 Master projects of small and larger scope from client brief to the finish line
- 👩💻 Develop efficient and realistic project plans to achieve milestones in time
- 🤝 Collaborate with agency and third party partners to ensure continuity across channels and markets
- 🥵 Stay well hydrated
- 🔥 Lean in to whatever’s heading your way
- 🤯 Feel overwhelmed by a task, calm down, dissect it, talk to the team and find a way to solve it
- 🚀 Contribute to the continuous improvement of our practice and project procedures
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 🔥 5+ years experience in advertising
- 🤓 Translate brand strategy into ideas & campaigns
- 🧠 Thorough knowledge of project management and operations
- 💪 The ability to make complex things simple
- 🤝 Bridge-building within our and our clients’ organisation
OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU KICK ARSE IN THIS ROLE
- 🤩 Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- 😇 Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- 🚀 Ambitious to grow
- 🤖 You want to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- 🤘 You challenge the status quo in everything you do
- 🚃 Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- 🎒 German/English classes if wanted
- 😍 Many more benefits
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.