THAT’S WHY WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE JUNIOR ART DIRECTOR
As Junior Art Director you distinguish yourself through creativity and lots of good ideas. You're in top shape with the most popular graphics programs and have an excellent feel for typography, design and layout. Ideally, you already have some work experience, at least during an internship.
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- ✍️ Secure creation of layouts, scribbles, storyboards, etc.
- 🖥 Supporting the art director in all daily business tasks and the implementation of integrated campaigns.
- 💡 Independent idea development in a team with the Junior Copywriter
- 🚀 Idea generation also beyond the briefing
- 🤓 Preparation of votes and presentations
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE
- 🤝 First work experience in the agency, also as part of an internship
- 🎓 Completed studies or training in the field of media and communication
- 💪 Experienced handling of current popular programs (e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, Power Point)
OTHER THINGS THAT WOULD MAKE YOU KICK ARSE IN THIS ROLE
- 🤩 Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
- 😇 Loves working with a team and gets on with anyone
- 🚀 Ambitious to grow
- 🤖 Wants to do innovative work, that no one has done before
- 🤘 Challenges the status quo in everything they do
- 🚃 Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- 🎒 German/English classes if wanted
- 😍 Many more benefits
Please send your detailed application documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date to [email protected].