As part of the team you will be responsible for the alignment and the strategy. You are the interface between the client and the team. You are a creative thinker with the ability to manage projects from inception to execution across multiple platforms.
You have the ability to work autonomously and independently whilst also liaising with all key agency stakeholders including senior management, strategy planning, creative and production as well as manage relationships with all client stakeholders.
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU ARE THE ONE?
- 🔥 +6 years account management experience in an international integrated ad agency
- 🤩 Experience in regulated sectors is an asset
- 🍕 Knowledge of FMCG / and the retail market
- 💪 Experience in leading a brand and CRM
- 🤓 Great project management skills and an understanding of process
- 🤩 Team player and the ability to motivate people
- 🤝 Well organised, eye for details and a problem solver
- 😇 Target orientated and have a well structured approach to projects
- 🤣 Sense of humour and positive attitude
- 🚀 Ambitious with a genuine passion for working in advertising
- 🏫 Degree in marketing or communications, or related field
- 🇬🇧 Working language is English: Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
WHAT ELSE WOULD MAKE YOU KICK-ASS IN THIS ROLE?
- 🤬 Always positive, even in circumstances of extreme pressure
ADDITIONALLY WE OFFER:
- 🚃 Job ticket for Düsseldorf
- 🎒 German/English classes if wanted
Please click on the link below & send your detailed application and documents along with your salary requirements and your earliest possible starting date. We can't wait to hear from you.